It is important to follow the procedures when using the original Afghani Hashish Oil that effectively treat hair loss. Follow these safety precautions in order to enjoy a successful experience of hair growth.
These precautions are divided to do’s and don’ts.
• Apply sufficient amount on the entire scalp whether on affected or non-affected areas to avoid transmitting baldness to others areas in the future.
• Apply the Oil only when your hair is dry.
• Use the Oil after shower as it will have a longer effect. The product needs at least 3 hours to dry and provide necessary nutrition to hair follicles.
• In case you dropped the Oil on your forehead, wipe it with t a wet towel.
• You don’t need to change your hair products when you use the Oil as you can continue using the appropriate shampoo to your hair.
• If you have undergone a hair transplant, it is better to use the Oil after 6 months of the operation.
• After completing the 3-month treatment period, it is recommended to use the Oil but in less dosage (3 times a week to protect the nutrition of hair follicles).
• Do not use the Oil on wounds and skin infections.
• Don’t use the Oil with other hair loss treatment products.
• Don’t use products that contain Minoxidil with the use of the Oil.
• The Oil should be used on the scalp only and not on areas such as eyes or mouth.
• Stop using the Oil if you faced allergic reactions.
For external use only; do not swallow; keep away from the reach of children
If the Oil is applied on burnt areas or scars, it will not be effective as such areas have dead hair roots.